What is Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
If your wear Gaurishankar Rudraksha wearer, you will get the blessings of God Shiva along with Mata Parvati. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is naturally connected Rudraksha. It is a symbol of the divine unity between the Lord Shiva along with Goddess Parvati. It is a symbol of harmony, and is popular to build strong relationships and for bringing joy to the marriage. It is regarded as an inspiring Rudraksha for those who are not married. People looking for a more suitable relationship partner can wear this. Gaurishankar rudraksha price is depends on size
for details visit:-www.Harekrishnamart.com
As per Shastra's :
O Devi Gauri! As you are loved by Lord Shiva Please give me the blessing of an enjoyable and peaceful marriage life.
Advantages to wearing Gaurishankar Rudraksha
- The general benefits: As a symbol for harmony The Rudraksha is widely recommended to strengthen relationships and brings marital bliss. It is believed to improves and strengthens relationships, brings happiness, help you find your ideal partner and strengthen your relationship between you and your husband. Also, it is believed to maintain peace in the family members. For those who are single the uplifting advertisement can help in attracting an ideal soul mate and locate the right person to be with.
- The benefits of spirituality: As per texts that it is ruled by the Moon, the planet Moon The Rudraksha assists in making decisions by relaxing an anxious mind, reducing anxiety levels, and reducing the erratic thinking.
- The health advantages : The Gaurishankar is thought to be a great Rudraksha for colds, coughs and chest-related issues.
Which person should be wearing the Gaurishankar Rudraksha?
People who wear Gaurishankar benifits are recognized for their ability to make better choices and have better relationships with their families, friends and family members. The Rudraksha is considered to be most effective beads for bringing peace and harmony within the home.
Garbh Gauri Shankar
Another variation that is a variation of Gauri Shankar is Garbh Gauri Shankar in which one bead is larger in comparison to the others. It is believed to be beneficial for women who are experiencing it difficult to have children. Rudraksha is believed to be a great choice for women who are struggling to conce Rudraksha can then help maintain the relationship to the child and mother.
How to Keep your Rudraksha
- Cleanse your Rudraksha by using water and then oil the Rudraksha with a soft bristle typically every month, using almond oil.
- It is also suggested to remove the Rudraksha at night while you sleep to save time.
- The soap's application can make the beads more brittle, and that is the reason we advise to take them off during bathing.
- Cleanse the Rudraksha by using water and then oil the Rudraksha regularly at frequent intervals(almond oil or another other edible oil). A couple of times a month or once a week is enough.
- Chant "Om Namah Shivaye" as well as"Om Namah Shivaye" or Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha minimum of 9 times before you wear it the next day.
- Do an Puja on your Rudraksha whenever you can by making a small gesture to the Shivling while chanting "Om Namah Shivaye' 11 times before putting on.
- Rudraksha are durable beads that will last for a long time and also be passed on to future generations.