Significance of Four Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Original represents Lord Brahma, the master of the material-consciousness of the world. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is considered to be Lord Brahma and the presiding goddess Saraswati, while the ruling planet of this Rudraksha is the planet Mercury. It means that this 4 mukhi rudraksha is as creative as Brahma, as knowledgeable as Saraswati and full of artistic qualities. Due to Mercury being its ruling planet, this Rudraksh also works to remove the position of weak Mercury in the horoscope and its defects. Its importance is very much for the students.
In other words, four Mukhi Rudraksh is best for students, teachers, people associated with the field of art. It is known to all that rudraksh originated from the tears of Lord Shiva, hence it is very dear to Bholenath. But every face of Rudraksha is inhabited by some or the other deities and planets. Due to which the characteristics of each Rudraksha change. Today we are going to tell you about four Mukhi Rudraksha.
Benefits of 4 mukhi rudraksha
Let us know the benefits of Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Wearing it enhances the development of communication skills and confidence.
- There is also an advantage in 4 mukhi rudraksha ke interactions that it increases logical and intellectual ability in the person.
- This rudraksh is extremely beneficial for school students in studies.
- 4 mukhi rudraksha enhances the skills of journalists, teachers, writers and researchers.
- Natives with defects related to the planet Mercury must wear this Rudraksha.
How to wear Four Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Monday is considered to be the most auspicious day for wearing Rudraksh ki mala.
- Worship Lord Shiva on this day and offer water to Shivling.
- After this, take the name of Bholenath and sit on the seat and chant the four-faced Rudraksha mantra 108 times.
- Mantra of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha: Wearing Mantra – ‘Om Hreem Namah’
- Now wear Rudraksh garland while chanting the mantras to the four Mukhi Rudraksh.
- Keep in mind that Lord Shiva must be worshiped regularly after wearing Rudraksha.
Identification of Four Mukhi Rudraksha
- The very first way to identify the Four Mukhi Rudraksha is to look at the stripes created in it. The identity of this Rudraksha is four stripes.
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is comprised of electromagnetic elements, so when it is placed between two coins, a movement is seen in it. Due to that speed, it automatically starts turning in any direction. You can try this test with coins that are used at home.
- When Rudraksh is put inside water, it does not float on top, but settles in the water. However, this test is not so effective because nowadays there are many such woods in the market which drown in water.
Who can wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha? ( Who can wear Four Mukhi Rudraksha? )
Students, teachers, people belonging to the field of arts, journalists, researchers etc. can wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
When should one wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Monday is considered to be the most auspicious day to wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha as Lord Shiva is believed to reside in Rudraksha.
Which zodiac sign should wear Four Mukhi Rudraksha?
If people of Taurus, Gemini, Virgo and Libra sign wear four Mukhi Rudraksha, it will bring immense benefits to them. Four Mukhi Rudraksha is considered very beneficial for these four zodiac signs.