Often we see great saints and saints wearing rudraksha mala. After all, what is so special about a Rudraksh garland that makes it so important? It is believed that Rudraksha was originated from the tears of Lord Shiva i.e. Rudra. That is why it is called Rudraksha. It is considered very revered in Hinduism. It is sacred to wear Rudraksha in the form of a rosary, hence it is used while chanting mantras.
Where to buy original rudraksha mala
Rudraksha mala is present from 5 Mukhi to Ek Mukhi. It is available in offline market as well as on online devotional website nowadays, but it is difficult to find genuine Rudraksha beads. If you want to get pure genuine Rudraksh Mala at the right price, then you can buy Rudraksha ki Mala from our website. Hare Krishna Mart is the best place to buy rudraksha online. Here all types of information related to Rudraksha beads are given.
Rudraksha mala benefits
Rudraksha has a different identity in Hinduism. It is believed that it contains a great power to control the planets. Rudraksh is obtained from one face to 27 mukhi which are used to make rudraksh ki mala. The glory of Rudraksha has been loudly described in the scriptures. Let us know what happens by wearing rudraksha mala that it has been considered so miraculous in our astrology.
Benefits of wearing Rudraksh garland
- Wearing this garland around the neck provides benefit in severe diseases and the body becomes fit and healthy.
- By wearing Rudraksh mala, you are attracted towards spirituality and positive energy always remains in your life.
- This garland is considered an effective remedy to attract the sight of Lord Shiva.
- By wearing this garland around the neck, this garland acts as a shield and creates a protective circle around you, due to which you are always protected from all kinds of unseen troubles.
- If patients wear this Rudraksha rosary for leprosy, stones, gynecological diseases, jaundice, urinary diseases, phlegm, restlessness, lungs, heart diseases, impotence, despair, etc., then they get rid of these diseases soon.
Rudraksha mala rules
No work in our world has been possible without following the rules. Niyama is the process by which one learns to live life. Similarly, there are some rudraksha mala rules, without following which we do not know the fruit of this impressive rosary. Know from which rules that we need to know.
- First and foremost thing to keep in mind is that the Rudraksha rosary with which you are chanting should not be worn around your neck at all.
- It is important to keep in mind that whatever Rudraksh garland you are wearing, there should be only one point in it, having more than one point is harmful. Because of this, people who are sensitive may face health problems.
- Adults should always wear a rosary of more than 84 Rudraksha beads.
- Once you wear Rudraksh garland, keep in mind that in the morning and evening worship Lord Shiva and chant Om Namah Shivaya.
- Those who wear rudraksh ki mala should give up the consumption of non-vegetarian, onion, garlic, alcohol and waste materials, otherwise any miraculous effect of Rudraksh will not enter your life.
Who can wear Rudraksha Mala?
Rudraksha mala can be worn by people of all ages, but those who commit crimes, consume alcohol, those people are prohibited from wearing this holy garland. If a person eats non-vegetarian food or consumes alcohol, then he will have to give up all this or wearing rudraksha ki mala at this time is tantamount to a sin. It is forbidden to wear rudraksh even during sexual intercourse between men and women.
How to wear Rudraksha Mala
Monday is considered to be the most auspicious day to wear Rudraksh mala, which we also call the war of Bhole Nath. On this day, take a bath in the morning and wear yellow clothes. Then keep the rudraksh ki mala in a brass vessel and go to a nearby temple of Lord Shiva. Then sit in front of the Shivling of Bhole Nath and chant Om Namah Shivaya 108 times. After completing this task, give the garland to the Brahmin of the temple and wear this garland around his neck by him. By doing this your rosary of Rudraksha will be proved and you will get to see its effect soon.
Scientific health benefits of Rudraksha Beads or Mala
An element called chemo pharmacological is found in the seeds of Rudraksha, with the help of which the blood pressure and cholesterol of the person remains in control. Due to the control of cholesterol, a person does not have any chances of getting any heart-related disease. Rudraksha is said to be a treasure of many other elements like iron, calcium, sodium, due to which the body’s nervous system remains correct and gets rid of various diseases.
54 beads rudraksha mala benefits
A rosary containing 54 Rudraksha is considered to be most effective for mental health. Wearing this gives peace of mind and develops positive energy in the body.
108 rudraksha mala benefits
The rosary of 108 Rudrakshas is considered to be the most sacred and best among all types of rosary. Along with chanting this garland, if it is worn around the neck and all the rules are followed, then all the wishes of life are fulfilled.
Rudraksha wearing rules for females
It is believed in Hinduism that the body of women is impure during menstruation and women are prohibited from wearing Rudraksha at this time.