The products will be eligible for return/refund/replacement if specifically provided for in the Product detail Page.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy
- HareKrishnaMart.com or the mother company Hare Krishna Mart Proprietor Firm offers a very transparent and simple 15 Days Return & Replacements policy.
- The products will be eligible for return/refund/replacement if specifically provided for in the Product detail Page.
- Offers a very transparent and simple 15 Days Return & Replacements policy.
Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacements for items are subject to inspection and checking by the Hare Krishna Mart Proprietor Firm.
- Damages due to neglection, improper usage will not be included under our
- Returns & Replacement Policy Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones, Rudraksha & Other Products
- For loose gemstones, Rudraksha & other products, with invoice value, up to Rs 49,999.00, You can return the gemstone with 50% MONEY BACK within the 15 Days period by meeting the conditions above.
- For gemstones, Rudraksha & other products, with invoice value Rs 50,000 and above: You can get replacement or 50% STORE CREDIT within 15 Days period by meeting the conditions above.
- Return Policy on Gemstone & Rudraksha Jewelry & Loose Products Customized Into Jewelry.
Any custom jewelry created for you (rings, pendants, bracelets, etc.) cannot be returned for Money. You can however, request for a store credit, worth 50% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on our website.
- Shipping Charges are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at our cost.
- Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the gemstone, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 20-25 days business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our office). Please note that the credit card company/banks may take weeks time to send payment to your account.
Mode Of Payment For Refund
We will initiate refund to the following modes:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets.
- IMPS/Bank Account through net banking.
- Cash on Delivery* NEFT to Bank Account Transfer
- Gift Card/ Gift Voucher.
We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you through one of the modes mentioned above as agreed by you.
All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
1. When does the 15 Day Return Period Start?
The-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
2. I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 50% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 15-20 day period
3. I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 50% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
4. Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewelry cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on HareKrishnaMart.com.
5. I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please adopt the following procedures:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization.
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here Contact Us.
- You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as “Artificial Jewelry” or “Astrological Product“
Do not write the name or anything on the gemstones, jewelry related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package.