Rudraksha Energization - Mantras to Chant for Each Mukhi Rudraksha
There are many ways to activate any Mukhi Rudraksha because the process of energizing Rudraksha is a very personal experience. Additionally, there isn't a specific way to activate it, as more than a handful of them are sufficient in the Rudraksha activation process. It doesn't matter if you want to boost the energy of eight Mukhi Rudraksha and nine mukhi rudraksha it is possible that you can choose from a variety of options from many years of study and research with a deep understanding of. An in-depth study of the Tantras and the rigors of experiments may also yield delightful outcomes.
Although the Gangajal is used extensively to help energize Rudraksha but a recent study discovered that the holy waters that comes from the Manikarnika Kund is proven to be more sacred than the regular Gangajal. There is a huge belief among Yogis that it originates from a hidden source which could be linked with Gaumukh. In the Manikarnika Kund, which is considered to be the largest sacred source of the Entire Kashi and the legend (Mentioned within "Kashi Khanda of Skanda Purana") of Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati reveals about their rituals of bathing each whenever they visit the Kashi.
Any Rudrkasha whether it's eleven mukhi rudraksha as well as 12 Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful and auspicious product that can change the life of the person wearing it in every aspect, provided it is properly stimulated. The process of energizing is a way to reap the most benefits it offers and enable one to get over any fears as well as achieve the purpose behind choosing it.
Let's explore the specifically tested and tried methods and methods to ensure you reap the most benefit from Rudraksha by getting your energy up to speed. Mukhi Rudraksha:
Let's Begin the Process
You can do this Rudra Abhishek at your home, however, considering Lord Shiva temples would be preferable. We recommend consulting with knowledgeable experts in astrology for the most effective results, because Rudraksha is worn away from your belief, faith and reverence. But, following the above-mentioned procedure will also bring harmony.
* A cleaned plate
* Holy water (Ganagjal or Manikarnika Kund) in lota or glass
* Raw Milk
* Sugar or Honey
* Essence Stick
* Fresh flowers
1. Choose the day you prefer, such as Monday since it's one of the days dedicated to Lord Shiva. You can also select any other day of the year that is auspicious.
Consider activating you Rudraksha during Shravan You don't have to think too much or consult anyone. This holy month is solely dedicated to Lord Shiva and each second is considered to be auspicious in this month.
Then, you can put gorgeous beads of Rudraksha on a clean, washed and empty plate.
Then, you can begin to do abhishek of Rudraksha by drinking raw milk. Apply a small amount of honey or sugar which ever is accessible, as both possess similar properties and are natural.
Afterward, wash it using water.
Keep the complete collection consisting of rudraksha mala in the base of the Shivling. Do not make Shivling wear Rudraksha and you should be sure to touch Rudraksha by using Shivling instead.
* Pour milk with honey, or even a smear of sugar on the Shivling.
* If or not the milk drips off to the Shivling on the Rudraksha is not important.
* Send a few bouquets for Rudraksha as well as Shivling.
* Recite the mukhis' particular mantra, For instance when you think of an energizing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha and you want to energize 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, then re "Om Namaha Shivaye," "AUM nmH shivaay" " (the list of mantras to be used for particular Mukhi Rudraksha is listed below) at minimum nine times or however many times you'd like up to 108 times.
A list of Mantras specifically for particular Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Hreem Namaha", "Om Namaha Shivaye
* "om hriiN nmH", "om nmH Shivaay
* "Shree Gauri Shankaraya Namah", 'Om Namaha'
* "shrii gaurii shNkraay nmH", 'om nmH'
3 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "O Kleem Namah, Om Namaha Shivaye"
* "o kliiN nmH, om nmH shivaay"
4 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Hreem Namaha"
* "om hriiN nmH"
5 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Namaha Shivaya","Om Hreem Namah"
* "om nmH shivaay", "om hriiN nmH"
6 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Swami Kaartikeya Namaha","Om Hreem Hoom Namaha".
* "svaamii kaartikey nmH", "om hriiN huN nmH" /
7 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om MahaLaxmi Namah","Om Hum Namah"
* "om mhaalkssmi nmH", "om huN nmH"
8 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Hoom Namah, Om Ganeshaya Namaha"
* "om huum nmH, om gnneshaay nmH"
9 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Nav Durgayi Namah","Om Hreem Hum Namah".
* "nv durgaayai nmH", "om hriiN huN nmH" /
10 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Shree Narayanaaye Namah"," Shree Vishnavai Namaha","Om Hreem Namaha"
* "shrii naaraaynnaay nmH", "shrii vissnnuvai nmH", "om hriiN nmH"
* "Om Shree Rudraya Namah","Om Hreem Hoom Namah"
* "om shrii rudraay nmH", "om hriiN huN nmH"
* "Shree Suryay Namaha" "Om Krown Shown Rown Namah"
* "shrii suuryaay nmH" "om krauN shoN rauN nmH"
13 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Hreem Namah"
* "om hriiN nmH"
14 Mukhi Rudraksha
* "Om Namaha Shivaye"
* "om nm shivaay"