Buy Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Original
Buy Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Original
What is Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Original?
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Original is an energized bead that is powerful in nature for you to get connected with divinity. It is one of the rare pieces and is the most popular than the rest of the beads. This bead is under Lord Shiva’s domain and represents Shiva himself in his purest form. This mystic bead gives lots of blessings and divinity to the person who wears it. It is believed that this bead helps one on the path of salvation and get connected with divine nature. The powered beads belong to Java and Indonesia while the genuine ones come from Nepal and are very rare.
How to wear EK Mukhi Rudraksha Original?
There are no strict rules to wearing one face Rudraksha. But still, it is recommended to wear an energy-filled bead on Monday or any of the auspicious days. But before that, buy Rudraksha online only from a trusted seller, otherwise, you won’t receive the benefits of it. Moreover, it can have negative effects on the person.
Rules to follow
- Wake up early and finish your bath.
- After this, put on clean and dry clothes and sit down facing the Sun.
- After chanting the Shiv Mantra 108 times you can wear this bead.
- Plate gold or in silver to cap the head and then tie the cap with silken or woollen thread.
- There is a certain method or technique which is applicable for you to work out so that it gives positive results.
- EK mukhi rudraksha fulfils most of the things you have ever desired.
- It is very powerful in nature and helps to develop concentration power while meditation and spirituality to attain divinity.
- Removes all the effects of the wrongs you have ever committed.
- It helps to achieve salvation.
- It also helps you to influence massive people with your ideas and thoughts.
- Helps you become intimate with more and more people through your inner consciousness.
- It can even cure migraines by wearing them within a week.
- Clears the mind and all the things which are loaded with negative thoughts, anxiety, depression, and confusion.
- It can even cure neurological illnesses and bring peace and keep you focused.
How To Test Rudraksha Is Original (1 Mukhi Rudraksha Original Test)
1 Mukhi Rudraksha Original looks like the shape of a crescent moon or kaju shape or kaju dana in which only one stripe is found. If 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is to be identified properly, then for this boil the Rudraksha bead in hot water. If it starts dropping its color then Rudraksha is not real. Also, the other way to identify Rudraksha beads is to put the Rudraksha in mustard oil, if it appears darker than the first color then it is real.
Look for the natural shape: An original Ek Mukhi Rudraksha will have a natural, oval shape. If the bead is perfectly round, it is likely to be fake.
Check for the mukhi line: The mukhi line is a vertical furrow that runs from the top to the bottom of the bead. An original Ek Mukhi Rudraksha will have one straight and clear mukhi line that runs along the length of the bead.
Check the weight: An authentic Ek Mukhi Rudraksha will be heavy and denser than a fake one. You can check the weight by placing the bead in a bowl of water. If it sinks, it is likely to be real.
Perform a flame test: Hold the bead over a flame for a few seconds. If it is real, it will not catch fire or produce any smoke. However, a fake one will catch fire or produce smoke.
Seek expert advice: If you are unsure about the authenticity of the bead, consult an expert or a reputable dealer. They will be able to guide you and help you identify an authentic Ek Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to Find?
One Face Rudraksha can never be round in shape. It comes in an oval shape. A genuine ek mukhi rudraksha bead does not have any markings on it as nowadays sellers make some carvings on it and mix other gradients, thereby demanding it to be original. Original 1 Mukhi Rudraksha and beads come from Nepal while some others belong to Java and Indonesia.
The Nepal Rudraksha is generally the size big and has deep dark Mukhis running from the top to the end of the bead. While those from Java or Indonesia are smaller in size and their Mukhis are light running from head to tail. Apart from this, an x-ray test is original proof to identify a Rudraksha.
At Hare Krishna Mart, we have the best price and collections of one-face rudraksha ratna that are genuinely originated and crafted by gem smiths and we deliver them to our customers with complete guidelines like how and when to wear them, their benefits and side effects, and whether it suits the buyer or not, etc. As a government-certified Rudraksha shop online, we promise to deliver the best quality all Rudraksha at our store to our clients who believe in us for years.