1 to 14 Mukhi Nepali Siddh Mala
1 to 14 Mukhi Nepali Siddh Mala
* FREE Delivery Available
* 100 percent Original Guarantee
* COD Available
*7 days Return policy After delivery
*5 to 6 workings days delivery
*Need Help Whatsapp us At +919760558655
The Origins of Nepali Siddha MalaThe Nepali Siddha Mala is deeply rooted in the spiritual heritage of Nepal and India. It is believed to have been used for centuries by sages, yogis, and spiritual seekers to aid in meditation and prayer. The term "Siddha" means "accomplished" or "perfected" in Sanskrit, emphasizing the beads' association with spiritual attainment.
The Significance of MukhisThe term "Mukhi" refers to the number of facets or faces on a bead. Each type of Mukhi is associated with different deities, elements, and energies, making each bead unique in its properties and significance. Let's explore the attributes of the 1 to 14 Mukhi Nepali Siddha Mala:
- 1 Mukhi: The One-Faced Rudraksha represents Lord Shiva and symbolizes unity and purity.
- 2 Mukhi: The Two-Faced Rudraksha is associated with the divine union of Shiva and Parvati, signifying harmony and balance.
- 3 Mukhi: The Three-Faced Rudraksha symbolizes the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, promoting self-confidence and self-esteem.
- 4 Mukhi: The Four-Faced Rudraksha represents the four Vedas and is said to enhance knowledge and creativity.
- 5 Mukhi: The Five-Faced Rudraksha symbolizes the five elements and is believed to bring peace and positivity.
- 6 Mukhi: The Six-Faced Rudraksha is associated with Lord Kartikeya and enhances willpower and focus.
- 7 Mukhi: The Seven-Faced Rudraksha is linked to Goddess Mahalakshmi, promoting wealth and abundance
- 8 Mukhi: The Eight-Faced Rudraksha is associated with Lord Ganesha and helps remove obstacles and challenges.
- 9 Mukhi: The Nine-Faced Rudraksha is linked to Goddess Durga and aids in fearlessness and courage.
- 10 Mukhi: The Ten-Faced Rudraksha represents Lord Krishna and promotes inner peace and happiness.
11 Mukhi: The Eleven-Faced Rudraksha is linked to Lord Hanuman and enhances strength and vitality.
- 12 Mukhi: The Twelve-Faced Rudraksha represents Lord Surya and is believed to provide healing energies.
- 13 Mukhi: The Thirteen-Faced Rudraksha is linked to Lord Kamadeva and aids in fulfilling desires and fostering love.
- 14 Mukhi: The Fourteen-Faced Rudraksha is associated with Lord Hanuman and is believed to bring spiritual growth and knowledge.
How to Choose the Right Mukhi
Selecting the appropriate Mukhi for your Nepali Siddha Mala can be a profound and personal journey. Consider your spiritual goals, needs, and the energies you wish to invoke when choosing the Mukhi. Seek guidance from experienced practitioners or spiritual teachers to make an informed decision.
Benefits of Wearing a Nepali Siddha Mala
The 1 to 14 Mukhi Nepali Siddha Mala offers a myriad of benefits, including:
- Spiritual Connection: The Mala enhances your spiritual connection and aids in meditation and prayer.
- Healing: Some Mukhis are believed to have healing properties that can alleviate physical and emotional ailments.
- Energy and Focus: The Mala helps in channeling energy and maintaining focus during spiritual practices.
- Protection: Many believe that wearing a Siddha Mala can protect against negative energies and spiritual disturbances.
Blessings: Each Mukhi is associated with a specific deity, and wearing the corresponding Mukhi can attract divine blessings.
How to Care for Your Nepali Siddha Mala
- To ensure the longevity and effectiveness of your Siddha Mala, it's essential to take proper care of it. Here are some tips:
- Keep it Clean: Clean your Mala regularly with a soft, damp cloth to remove dust and impurities.
- Avoid Water: Avoid immersing your Mala in water, as excessive moisture can damage the beads and the thread.
- Store Properly: When not in use, store your Mala in a clean and sacred place, preferably in a pouch or box.
- Be Mindful: Treat your Mala with reverence and mindfulness. Avoid dropping or mishandling it.
How to Use Your Nepali Siddha Mala
- Wearing a Siddha Mala is a powerful way to benefit from its energies. However, it's essential to use it mindfully:
- Begin with a Clean Heart: Before using your Mala for meditation or prayer, clear your mind and heart of negative thoughts and emotions.
- Set an Intention: Before each session, set a positive intention or mantra to focus your practice.
- Meditate: Hold your Mala in your right hand and use your thumb to count the beads while reciting your chosen mantra.
- Wear It with Reverence: Wearing the Mala throughout the day can help you stay connected to its energies and intentions.
Where to Find Authentic Nepali Siddha Malas
To find authentic Nepali Siddha Malas, you can visit the website "Harekrishnamart." This online platform offers a wide range of spiritual and sacred items, including Siddha Malas. Harekrishnamart is a trusted source for authentic products, making it a convenient and reliable option for those seeking genuine Nepali Siddha Malas. Here, you can explore the various Mukhi options and choose the one that resonates with your spiritual goals and intentions. When purchasing from Harekrishnamart, you can have confidence in the quality and authenticity of the products they offer, ensuring a meaningful and powerful addition to your spiritual journey.