14 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepal)
14 Mukhi Rudraksha (Nepal)
What is 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Original?
Symbolizing Lord Hanuman, the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Original is considered a Deva Mani. This Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the most precious gem of all the Rudras. Lord Shiva himself wears Rudraksha beads, which are believed to have come directly from the eyes of the bead.
It is a rudraksha with great healing properties and provides positive energy to the wearer. A person wearing this rudraksha receives the blessings of Lord Shiva and also gains material wealth, prosperity, and growth. The wearer of this item will be able to achieve all the pleasures of life and success in their lives.
How to Wear 14 mukhi Rudraksha?
In all cases, it is recommended to energize the Original 14 mukhi Rudraksha before using it. Tuesday is the day on which this auspicious bead should be worn. Follow the below-given procedure.
- Get up early on a Tuesday morning, shower, and wear clean, fresh clothes.
- Sit in your puja and chant the Mantra for 108 time.
Mantra “AUM NAMAH””AUM NAMAH SHIVAYE”
- With this divine quality Rudraksha, you can wear it on silk/wool thread or have it capped in silver or gold.
- Rudraksha beads can be worn around your neck or encased in a golden or silver basket and worn as a bracelet.
- To produce resonance with the appropriate chakra, the bead should be placed near the skin. However, it is not necessary to touch the skin to see the full benefits of the bead.
Rules to follow wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Original
As soon as one wears the rudraksh in the morning, the rudraksh mantra and the rudraksh origin mantra must be chanted nine times. Also, this must be done before bedtime and after removing the Rudraksh.
You should place the Rudraksha once it has been removed at your place of worship.
Rudraksha is best worn in the morning after taking a bath and wearing a Rudraksha or mala afterward.
Wearers of Rudraksha should not consume non-vegetarian food or alcohol.
Rudraksha should never be carried to the cremation or funeral grounds. Even when a new baby is born or when a new baby is born, people should avoid wearing rudraksh in that vicinity.
Benefits Of Wearing 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Rudraksha is also a curable condition of the musculoskeletal system, as it cleanses and alleviates the obstruction of Muladhara Chakra.
- This Rudraksha bead aids businessmen, managers, politicians, household workers, leaders, and public administrators reach new heights in their careers.
- When the energy of fourteen Mukhi is invoked, it represents excellence.
- Fourteen Mukhi aids the wearer in realizing their latent potential.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha’s Therapeutic Benefits:
- The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its various effective results, including strong will power, courage, and bravery; it also provides very quick results to the wearer.
- This Rudraksha bestows the Lord Hanuman’s blessing on the wearer, making him fearless, strong, dedicated to the cause, and determined.
- The positive and good energy housed in this rudraksha is beneficial in the event of Mangal Dosha and aids in its correction.
How to find a genuine 14 mukhi Rudraksha?
If you are looking for the genuine 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Original, then you can follow these two test.
The milk test involves soaking Rudraksha in a glass full of milk. Some suppliers claim that a genuine Rudraksha will remain fresh for 2-3 days, while a fake Rudraksha will curdle and spoil. Therefore, according to some suppliers, the milk test does not give a true result.
Two copper coins test:
Rudraksha is generally electromagnetic, which is explained by placing a Rudraksha between two copper coins, which can cause it to turn. However, this test cannot be relied on as it cannot provide accurate results.