Buy Certified Original Rudraksha Mala
Buy Certified Original Rudraksha Mala
Often we see great saints and sages wearing rudraksha mala. After all, what is so special about Rudraksha beads that makes it so important? It is believed that Rudraksh originated from the tears of Lord Shiva i.e. Rudra. For this reason it is called Rudraksh. It is considered very worshipable in Hindu religion. Wearing a Rudraksha in the form of a rosary is auspicious, so it is used while chanting mantras.
Where to buy original Rudraksha beads
Rudraksha mala is available from 2 mukhi to 10 mukhi. It is widely available in the offline market as well as on online devotional websites, but it is difficult to find genuine Rudraksha beads. If you want to get the purest original Rudraksha Mala at the best price, then you can buy Rudraksha Mala from our website. Hare krishna Mart is the best place to buy rudraksha online. Here every kind of information related to Rudraksh beads has been given.
Rudraksha beads benefits
Rudraksh has a different identity in Hinduism. It is believed that it contains a great power to control the planets. Rudraksh are obtained from one face to 27 faces, which are used to make rudraksh mala. The glory of Rudraksh has been spoken loudly in the scriptures. Let us know what happens by wearing rudraksha mala that it has been considered so miraculous in our astrology.
Benefits of wearing Rudraksha beads
- By wearing this garland around the neck, it is beneficial in serious to serious diseases and the body becomes fit By wearing
- Rudraksh Mala, you get attracted towards spirituality and positive energy always remains in your life.
- This garland has been considered an effective way to attract the vision of Lord Shiva.
- When worn around the neck, this garland acts as a shield and creates a protective circle around you, due to which you are always saved from all kinds of unseen troubles.
- If leprosy, stone, gynecological disease, jaundice, urine disease, phlegm, restlessness, lungs, heart disease, impotence, despair, etc. wear the rosary of this Rudraksh, then they get relief from these diseases soon.
Rudraksha beads wearing rules
No work in our world has been possible without following the rules. Rule is the process with the help of which one learns how to live life. Similarly, there are some rudraksha mala rules, without following which we cannot get the result of this effective mala. Know from which rules it is very important for us to know.
- First and foremost, do not wear the Rudraksha rosary with which you are chanting around your neck.
- It is worth keeping in mind that whatever Rudraksh you wear, there should be only one point in it, having more than one point is harmful. Because of this, people who are sensitive can face health problems.
- Adults should always wear rosary of more than 84 Rudraksh.
- Once you wear the rosary of Rudraksh, keep in mind that worship Lord Shiva in the morning and evening and chant Om Namah Shivay.
- People who wear rudraksh mala should give up consumption of non-vegetarian, onion, garlic, alcohol and waste products, otherwise no miraculous effect of rudraksh will enter your life.
Who can wear Rudraksha Mala?
Rudraksha mala can be worn by people of all ages, but people who commit crimes, consume alcohol, those people are prohibited to wear this sacred mala. If a person eats non-vegetarian food or drinks alcohol, then he has to give up all this or wearing Rudraksha beads at this time is like a sin. It is prohibited to wear rudraksh even at the time of sexual intercourse between a man and a woman.
How to wear Rudraksha Mala
Monday is considered the most auspicious day to wear Rudraksh Mala, which is also known as Bhole Nath Ka Vaar. On this day, take a bath in the morning and wear yellow clothes. Then keep the rudraksh mala in a brass utensil and go to a nearby Lord Shiva temple. Then sit in front of Bhole Nath’s Shivling and chant Om Namah Shivay 108 times. After completing this work, give the garland to the Brahmin of the temple and wear this garland around your neck through them. By doing this your Rudraksh rosary will be proved and you will see its effect soon.
What is rudraksha scientific benefits
- An element called chemo pharmacological is found in Rudraksh seeds, with the help of which a person’s blood pressure and cholesterol remain under control.
- Due to the control of cholesterol, there is no scope for a person to have any disease related to the heart.
- Rudraksh is said to be a treasure of many other elements like iron, calcium, sodium, due to which the nervous system of the body remains correct and gets rid of various diseases.
What are the 54 beads rudraksha mala benefits
A rosary consisting of 54 Rudraksha is considered most effective for mental health. Wearing this gives mental peace and develops positive energy in the body.
108 rudraksha beads benefits
The rosary of 108 Rudrakshas is considered to be the most sacred and best of all types of rosaries. Along with chanting with this garland, if it is worn around the neck and all the rules are followed, then all the wishes of life are fulfilled.
Rudraksha wearing rules for females
In Hindu religion, it is believed that the body of women is impure during menstruation and wearing Rudraksha is prohibited for women at this time.