Kali Mata Brass Idol
Kali Mata Brass Idol
* FREE Delivery Available
* 100 percent Original Guarantee
* COD Available
*7 days Return policy After delivery
*5 to 6 workings days delivery
*Need Help Whatsapp us At +919760558655
What are the reasons kali mata brass idol is worshipped for?
Although Kali Ma is regarded as the protector of Earth, she is also referred to as “Dark Mother” because of her destructive abilities. The meaning of the name Kali is “She Is Beyond Time.” Parvati entered the cosmic battlefield as the terrible goddess Kali — black as death, haggard with sunken eyes, gaping mouth, and long unkempt hair covering her bare body — to assist her son in his quest to purge the three worlds of the multiplying monster, Raktabija.
She is viewed as a crazy version of Lord Shiva’s spouse, Durga/Parvati. Kali Mata Brass Idol is shown as both the giver and destroyer of life. However, she is typically portrayed as vicious and nasty in the interpretations. She is the world’s mother and the repository of compassion. She is viewed as the primaeval substance that gave rise to all existence.
These mantras are meant to appease Kali Mata.
Bija Mantra, first – “Kreem”
Kali Mata Brass Idol will keep you safe from all bad forces.
Maa Kali is the main goddess of the Shakti sect, just as Shiva is the presiding deity of destruction, in the same way Maa Kali is the presiding deity of destruction. There are many forms of power. At the time of the killing of Shumbh-Nishumbh, a sharp beam came out from the mother’s body. As an outcome, his complexion turned black and since then he was pronounced Kali.
Worshiping them destroys fear, attains health, protects oneself and controls enemies. By worshiping them, all the effects of Tantra mantras end. Night time is the appropriate time to worship Maa Kali. For the peace of malefic planets, especially Rahu and Ketu Shani, the worship of Maa Kali is infallible.
What are the specialty and precautions of worshiping Maa Kali?
- Maa Kali is worshiped in two ways – general worship and tantra worship.
- Anyone can do normal worship, but Tantra worship cannot be done without the protection and guidance of a Guru. The best time to worship Maa Kali is midnight.
- On Friday, being holy, wearing light red or pink clothes, go to the temple of Mata, offer rose flowers after lighting incense of Google and sit in front of Mata’s idol and pray to end your problems.
- Red and black things have special importance in the worship of Maa Kali, which are generally offered to them.
- Maa Kali Brass Idol should be worshiped to pacify enemies and opponents. Mother should not be worshiped for someone’s destruction or death.