Maa Durga Pital Murti
Maa Durga Pital Murti
* FREE Delivery Available
* 100 percent Original Guarantee
* COD Available
*7 days Return policy After delivery
*5 to 6 workings days delivery
*Need Help Whatsapp us At +919760558655
What are the benefits of worshipping Maa Durga Pital Murti?
Whether you install the Maa Durga Pital Murti at home or in a pandal, you must have knowledge of the right direction to install her idol. The importance of direction matters a lot in Vastu Shastra. In the scriptures, description is found about the favorite directions of every deity. That’s why every deity should be worshiped in the same direction. It is mentioned in detail in the scriptures that in which direction the idol of a goddess or goddess should be and in which direction the seeker should worship them by facing. If you want to install the idol of Goddess Durga, then let us tell you which is the favorite direction of the Goddess.
Keep the idol facing west or north.
According to mythological beliefs, the idol of Goddess Durga should be kept facing west or north. So that when the worshipers worship him, his face should be in the south or east direction. These two directions are assumed dear to Maa Durga. The seeker also gets many benefits by worshiping facing east or south. Worshiping facing east awakens the consciousness and worshiping facing south brings peace of mind. This connects the devotee directly with God.
Maa Durga Pital Murti as per Vastu
According to Vastu, the color of the idol of the goddess or the color of the house of worship should be light yellow, green or pink. This infuses positive energy. With this you can place a pyramid made of plastic or wood in the northeast direction of the house. By doing this, the attention does not go away while worshiping.
Let us know Maa Durga Pital Murti Benefits
- Durga Kavach protects a person from evil forces.
- Protects a person from all diseases.
- It is helpful in increasing the flow of positive energy.
- It protects our external and internal organs.
- Reciting the Kavach of Durga Saptashati brings good luck.
How to recite Durga Kavach Paath?
- Friday is considered the best day to recite Durga Raksha Kavach.
- For this, take a bath in the morning and keep the idol of Durga Maa and sprinkle it with Gangajal.
- After this offer fruits and red colored flowers to the Goddess.
- Then light a lamp of incense and ghee in front of the Maa Durga Pital Murti.
- After this chant the Beej Mantra of Maa Durga 11 times.
After chanting 6. mantras, Bhagwati Durga Kavach should be recited with meditation.
How to Draw Durga Yantra?
- Yantra is made of a special type of geometrical shapes.
- It has a center and around it there are 9 types of triangles.
- Use pomegranate pen and ashtagandh ink to make it.
- Write a number from 1 to 9 in each cell of this device.
- Write ‘Dun’ in the center of the Yantra and write the mantra ‘Om Dun Dun Dun Durgaayai Namah’ on the three sides of the Yantra.
- After this, while worshiping the yantra in Shodshopachar, prove it with the verses of Saptshati.