Shri Durga Kavach Yantra
Shri Durga Kavach Yantra
* FREE Delivery Available
* 100 percent Original Guarantee
* COD Available
*7 days Return policy After delivery
*5 to 6 workings days delivery
*Need Help Whatsapp us At +919760558655
What is Shri Durga Kavach Yantra?
Reciting Durga Kavach gives a lot of relief to the person. Those who believe in Mata Durga who is their favorite goddess must recite Shri Durga Kavach. Let us tell that Durga Kavach is a part of Markandeya Purana. Durga Maa gives us the courage to fight against bad situations. As soon as Shri Durga Kavach Yantra is installed, a protective shield is formed in the aura around the person. It is known by many names like Bhagwati Kavach, Durga Saptashati Kavach, Durga raksha Kavach etc.
Story of Maa Durga
Devi Mahatmaya is also known as Durga Saptashati. In the Devi Bhagwat Purana, it is described that the Goddess is the supreme power of the entire universe. Goddess Durga is very serious and angry in nature. It is considered the victory of good over evil. Now let’s know the mythological story of the birth of Goddess Durga. This is the same power that killed Raktabeej, Chandamund and Mahishasura.
When both the devas and the human worlds were fed up with the tyranny of the Asuras, they turned to Lord Brahma. All the deities reached Brahma ji and started talking about the end of Asuri Shakti. Brahma ji said as a solution that only a virgin girl can destroy it. In this way all the gods together created a power. This power was named Goddess Durga. These nine forms of Durga are worshiped during Navratras.
Shakti’s face was made of the glory of Lord Shiva. His arms were created from the glory of Lord Vishnu. After this, both the feet of the mother were made by the glory of Brahma ji. The forehead and hair were created from the glory of Yamraj, the breasts were created from the glory of Chandra Dev. Thighs were created from the glory of Lord Varun, fingers from the glory of Surya Dev and eyes from the glory of Agni Dev.
Let us know the worship method of Maa Durga:
- Friday is considered the most auspicious day to worship Durga Mata.
- On this day clove, red flower (rose), coconut, betel nut etc. should be offered to the mother.
- Keep the idol of Maa Durga in front of you in the morning and light a lamp of incense and ghee in front of the goddess.
- Reciting Durga Saptashati on Friday is considered very auspicious.
- Kheer should be offered as bhog to the goddess.
Shri Durga Kavach Yantra Benefits:
- Durga Kavach protects a person from evil forces.
- Protects a person from all diseases.
- It is helpful in increasing the flow of positive energy.
- It protects our external and internal organs.
- Reciting the Kavach of Durga Saptashati brings good fortune.
How to recite Shri Durga Kavach Yantra Mantra?
- Friday is considered the best day to recite Durga Raksha Kavach.
- For this, take a bath in the morning and keep the idol of Durga Maa and sprinkle it with Gangajal.
- After this offer fruits and red colored flowers to the Goddess.
- Then light a lamp of incense and ghee in front of the mother.
- After this chant the Beej Mantra of Maa Durga 11 times.
After chanting 6. mantras, Bhagwati Durga Kavach should be recited with meditation.